Parks & Recreation

The City of Arvin has several parks that provide outdoor fun and a great place for family and friends to gather. The City's Public Works Department is responsible for maintaining the City's parks and its Community Center.

Rental of Public Facilities

The City Clerk’s Office is responsible for community reservations and rentals of the City’s public facilities. A completed application and all fees must be provided a minimum of four weeks prior to the date of a scheduled and booked event/meeting. A deposit is required and due at the time of reservation. Additional information may be obtained by contacting the City Clerk’s Office at 661-854-3134. Rental applications are available in the City Clerk’s Office:
City Hall
200 Campus Drive
Arvin, CA 93203